|1930||Kobe Women's School of Pharmacy founded.
The former Uozaki Elementary School in Uozaki-cho, Muko Country, served as temporary school facilities.
Fujiro Katsurada, M.D. and Doctor of Science, assumed the position of Principal.
|1932||Establishment of Kobe Women's Technical School of Pharmacy approved under the Technical School Ordinance (authorized on March 29, 1932; approved for incorporation on April 27, 1932).|
|1935||Moved to the present site with completion of construction of school facilities (main building, one laboratory, and Dormitory).|
|1949||Establishment of Kobe Women's College of Pharmacy approved.|
|1965||Department of Biopharmaceutical Science added|
|1967||Establishment of graduate school Master's degree program approved.|
|1975||Laboratory wastewater treatment facility completed.|
|1979||Establishment of graduate school Doctoral degree program approved.|
|1994||Name changed to Kobe Pharmaceutical University (coeducational).|
|1996||Training Center for Clinical Pharmacy opened.|
|2001||Establishment of graduate school Master's degree program in Clinical Pharmacology approved; established the following year.|
|2006||Six-year system of pharmacy education began.|
|2006||Basic Education Center for Pharmacy established.|
|2007||Accredited by the Council on Pharmacists Credentials (CPC) as a Lifelong Training Provider.
Extension Center established.
|2007||Educational Center for Clinical Pharmacy established.|
|2008||Student Support Center established.|
|2009||Establishment of pharmaceutical science major (master's course) in the Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences approved; established the following year.|
|2013||80th Aniversary Building opened.|
|2017||Building No.8 opened.|